By using theworldneedshope.com (the “Site”) and submitting any comment or story, you agree to allow The World Needs Hope (TWNH) to republish (in full or in part) your content on this or any other platforms, including but not limited to posts on social networks, feeds on applications, and print or online publications. Because these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time, you should check for periodic updates, as you will be bound by any revisions. If you do not agree to these documents, you should not use this Site.
In addition to the above, please be advised of the following:
- All comments may reviewed. TWNH reserves the right to decide what to post. This includes removing posts and whether to respond to posts.
- Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
- Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate to the post on which you are commenting and may not contain marketing or sales tactics, links or spam.
- We respect copyright laws. By posting, you represent that you have the right to share the material in your posts, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrighted material.
- Comments or opinions expressed on Site are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on the Site do not necessarily represent the views of TWNH. This Site and its owner are not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the Site.